Registration for WTM Africa 2018 has officially opened with both local and international travel trade gearing up for what promises to be another incredible B2B show! WTM Africa 2018 will once again be hosted in partnership by the City of Cape Town.
Taking place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) from 18 to 20 April 2018, WTM Africa is set to once again showcase the beauty of the African continent,, while providing the opportunity for travel trade members to build even further than the impressive US$365-million worth of business conducted since WTM Africa 2017.
This year, the Africa Travel Week team will introduce a variety of innovations, new events and even more networking opportunities than ever before, including:
- NEW! A veritable feast of experiential activities will be taking place during WTM Africa to convey the incredible wonders that the African continent holds
- NEW! WTM Africa has introduced its Festival Programme where stand-holders taking part in end-of-show parties will showcase their culture, music, hospitality and cuisine, offering delegates the opportunity to sample different food and drink from around the world
- A host of international speakers from across the globe will focus on pertinent topics affecting the modern travel industry, as well as look to identify trends in the African travel market
- As announced in 2017, SETE 2018 will take place during Africa Travel Week, creating discussions around bidding and hosting major international events, and promoting local events
- The African Responsible Tourism Awards will showcase the greenest and most sustainable tourism products in Africa
- The Women in travel Meetup at WTM Africa 2018 will consist of a half-day programme inclusive of panel debates, group mentoring sessions and the opportunity to network
- Business Events Conference powered by ibtm africa will present content focusing on how to unite African MICE venues and products with highly-qualified meeting and event planners
- E-Tourism Frontiers will once again present the latest technology and digital marketing trends globally
Don’t miss out on all the latest details and the opportunity to attend this year’s show in Cape Town: Register now WTM Africa 2018 by visiting africa.wtm.com!