I am only too delighted that Summer is over and I am now back at my desk and not just because London is still basking in sunshine… but because today is the day I can reveal the amazing line up of sponsors, partners and speakers that are going to make this event even more insightful, inspirational and absolutely fabulous in 2016!
So here it goes…
Confirmed speakers for the leadership debate (13.30-14.30, 8 Nov 2016) are:
- Sarah Haggarty (Commercial Sales Director, Celebrity Cruises UK & Ireland);
- Rachel O’Reilly (Head of Communications, Kuoni);
- Giles Hawkes (Chief Executive, Cosmos Tours & Cruises, Archers Holidays and Avalon Waterways UK);
- Debate Chair: Sylvia Weiler (Regional VP Sales, North America, Sojern).
Confirmed speakers for the entrepreneurship debate (16.00-17.00, 8 Nov 2016)
- Natalia Komis (Founder, Iamadventures);
- Sarah Ismail (Founder, Tripsforwellness);
- Carolyn Pearson (Founder, Maiden Voyage);
- Debate Chair: Alessandra Alonso (Founder, Women in Travel Meetup, and Chief Mentor, Everyday Mentor).
I am totally grateful to all my speakers and participants as they so generously give of their time to share their passion, insights and expertise.
I am also incredibly thankful to Sojern Ltd – the world’s leading performance marketing platform for travel brands – which is the Meetup key partner this year.
In addition, the wonderful team at Rooster PR who have agreed to become our PR sponsors.
It is now go-go-go until 8th November, so watch this space for more interesting news, announcements and more.