Press registration for World Travel Market 2014 has recently opened for bloggers and whilst November may seem a long way away, it is worthwhile registering as early as possible to gain the full benefit in the run up to the show.
The following are 8 valuable press benefits that bloggers will gain at World Travel Market, but first don’t forget to get your press badge by registering today!
- Arrange more appointments and meetings, with entry to all four days of the show.
- Access to official WTM press releases. These can highlight new features and show announcements that will be of interest to bloggers.
- The WTM photo library is a valuable resource for bloggers, providing high quality images that can be used across social media and on pre + post show posts.
- A media diary of events which travel bloggers will find particularly useful. The announcements and events are important to exhibitors and through these bloggers can find angles and opportunities for future trips and coverage.
- Exhibitor press releases. Bloggers can use the press releases in the same way to the media diary of events, as a method to discover stories and possible opportunities for future collaboration. Especially useful if you blog about a specific niche, say boutique hotels, and there is a launch of a new hotel that you perhaps were not aware of. Knowing about the launch means you can approach the exhibitor for potential coverage at a later date.
- WTM Industry Report and WTM Global Trends Report shouldn’t be overlooked by bloggers, the information they provide can really useful for future planning. For example if you are a UK based family blogger, then you may want to take note of the increased interest in “staycations”. Which present a great opportunity for relevant bloggers to potentially engage with brands and destinations they may not othewise work with.
- NEW: WTM Blogger Speed Networking. For the first time, 60 bloggers will be given the opportunity to take part in mini-meetings with exhibitors to explore ways to work together in the future. The event will take place at WTM at 10.30 on Thursday November 6 at the A Taste of ILTM lounge. Further information on how Bloggers can participate will be announced at the TBU Nantes 28 August – 30 September.
- The WTM Press Centre and the generous complimentary facilities are a boon for bloggers. Providing every opportunity for them to make the most out of the visit to the show.
- A fully equipped working area with computers, laptop/tablet connections, printers, desk space and Wi-Fi connectivity (strictly press only)
- Free dedicated Cloakroom for press
- Dedicated refreshment area with free tea and coffee*
- Exclusive access to travel trend reports, press releases and exhibitor press packs
- Access to more than 5,000 Exhibitors representing 186 countries and regions
- A dedicated WTM Press Breakfast, taking place on Monday 3 November
- Access to Official WTM Press Conferences – The World Travel Market Industry Report and The Global Trends Report in association with Euromonitor International
- Access to WTM Exhibitor Press Conferences
- Comprehensive event programme for Travel Bloggers
- Access to key speakers and WTM spokespeople (WTM Interview Wall)
- Radio Booth with ISDN line facilities
- Dedicated Entrance for pre-registered Press in the West Entrance of ExCeL
What do you think?
- Have you been to WTM as a blogger?
- What do you find most useful?
- Any tips for other bloggers?